“Exploring the landscape and light and the everyday”
Un-tutored free painter involved in capturing architecture and the landscape.
After years sketching for fun, made a Breakthrough sale in 2006 ‘boys in dune’ (oil on canvas 800 x 1000) to mystery buyer for £2000.
Now exhibiting artist and teacher specialising in watercolour and mixed media (acrylic, house paint, pastel, pencil and watercolour).
- Emsworth Arts Trail 2012-2019
- Emsworth Artists 2012-2019
- Oxmarket, Chichester Feb 2017
- 6 Artists Collective, Frensham Nov 2017
- Art at Clyde and co may-august 2018
- 6 Artists Collective, The Farnham Pottery, Nov 2018
- ESC Centenary Show, Feb 2019
- Red Dog gallery, Oakhanger: Spring exhibition 2019
- Yvonne Arnauld Art (YAA) July / Aug 2019
- 6 Artists Collective, The Farnham Pottery, Nov 2019
Static / permanent exhibitions:
- Lakeside 1000, Portsmouth – 1 corridor
- Woodford Stauffer Law – entire offices
- Emsworth Delicatessen
- Teaching roles
- Potential patronage – 15k PA 3 years, 25% output offered
- Artist in residence roles